Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What I will miss about them

I'm feeling so emo now...they're leaving already..their flight is at 10 am this morning. Can't believe that time flies by real fast.some of them are my friends i knew since i was in taylors and some i gotta know them when i got into imu.. I'm gonna miss each and everyone of them a lot...although i have other great friends around me, i will still miss their presence when my semester reopens...They are all great friends and i never regret that i gotta know them...

I know that they are only going there for a year only but i'm still feeling sad..just suddenly that the whole big gang went off edi..i think everyone will feel sad if they were me...but i'm happy for them too that everyone manage to fly over...its only a year and i will be seeing them soon.. Besides, i'm glad that someone invented msn and skype and i thank you...


I'M GONNA MISS.......

1.skipping classes to rush for dota at B2-12-6 (never really regret that)

2.the dota sessions we have at B2-12-6

3.the drinking sessions we have

4.the clubbing sessions we had

5.the occasional lunches we have during recess

6.the times that we hang out in shopping malls, cc and etc.

7.the occasional teasing from ray and also teasing kang lik

8.the funny stories that they will tell me

9.the swimming sessions

10.the mou liuness of chen- calling me to tell me about dota games

11.playing pool with u all in the student lounge

and more....

I WILL MISS U ALL A LOT....TAKE CARE...



Langkawi trip 2008


Panic at the disco concert


My birthday dinner



Shu xian, xy and me at quattro


Genting trip 2008

2 comments:

yan said...

i met some of them in airport on the day they left..ngam ngam i went to taiwan tat day..ngam ngam i had my breakfast at mcd..ngam ngam they were there..haha..

my life said...

aiyerrr..why so ngam one....this is called 'yun fan'..fate..