Friday, June 19, 2009

The different hairstyles of kay-axe..

Since i was young, i can say that i have had a few different type of hairstyle....ranging from botak(baby) to long hair.. I like trying new hairstyle.

I think i had long hair since standard 5 till early form 5....it was actually fun having long hair as i can act as ghost and scare my friendsin the morning, when its still dark..once, my friend scream so loud until the whole school also can hear...haha...then, I chop it all off and cut it real short(boycut)..cause it was the trend in my school at that time..black rim glasses and short hair...

When i got off to college, i decided to let it grow a bit and dye it copper..i actually liked the colour but then the colour fades and it became brownish...not so nice but it was still ok..

Then when i first got into imu, my hairstyle was a bit cacat..it was supposed to be a bob style but i didnt go cut it..so not so nice already...then i went to restyle it and have bangs..it was the most popular hairstyle and everyone was doing it... my friends called it the mushroom head hairstyle and they always call me 'tungku dao' which means mushroom head)..but after less than 6 months..i chop it all off again and dye it..they dyed my hair mahogany brown and highlighted it copper..my friends in uni were shocked..some say it suits me because of my character but some says they prefer the mushroom head...

From then onwards, my hairstyle has been the same except for the colour of my hair..its black now...when i look back, i realise that some of my hairstyle is a bit disastrous like the long hair and the boycut hair...never gonna do those style again..

Hmm...right now i'm slightly bored with my hairstyle..need to do something with it..I did thought of growing back my mushroom head but the process takes very long..couldnt wait...but then i also did thought of chopping it very short or maybe bald..hehe..but i wouldn look nice without any hair since the shape of my head is not nice...soo,,its a no no for bald..

Hmm...hmm.....dont know what to do now..should i crop it? leave it to grow? or just restyle it? Hmm....

Sorry if my posts are boring and stupid...just felt so bored and wanted to crap something on my blog...

4 comments:

DaVIdnG said...

eh.. post some photos lar.. can't imagine here.. haha...

my life said...

haha...cannot lar...damn ugly..my long hair picture look like indon maid ar...haihz...

anitha said...

hey kx, i cant imagine u with long hair lar =p
short hair suits u!!

my life said...

anitha: haha..ya..i thought so too..even if i wanna have long hair..i dont think i have the patience to wait.