Thursday, June 11, 2009

i've passed my 2nd attempt for my driving test

Wohooo!!!!Felt so happy when i manage to come out of the parking space without banging into any tiang....Thats what i did on my first attempt..i did the slope perfectly...no going backwards.. then the 3 point turn was perfect too...then it comes to the parking...i parked in, raised my hand and looked at the officer...He waved his hand and shouted "JALAN"...ok lor..then i also JALAN...I was too happy that until i didnt realize that my stering was not at the correct position.. then i hit the tiang in front..I was like wtf!!!!!! I looked at the officer again and he shooked his head..haihz!!GG edi..
Sudah Kandas!!!!

So on my 2nd attempt..i've learned my lesson already...make sure that everything is in position before i start moving..luckily i've passed this time..it cost me RM200 to retake the stupid test...too bad a girl failed again on her second attempt...she repeated what i did on the first attempt..haihz..pity her!!!! SOOoo.....the moral of the story is, never get too excited and happy unless you really far away from those STUPID TIANGS......Those TIANGS are evil....


No comments: