Monday, June 22, 2009

i guess i won't be able to stone that much already!!!!

Haiihz..i'm so used of doing nothing at home and just chilling..Now,class is starting in 1 and a half hours times...just thinking of it makes me feel bored and sick already..so siennnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I think the only fun activities in imu for this sem will be IMU Cup..I'm gonna join lots of sports..hehe...

right now, i'm actually at my friend's house writing this post cause my home in vista is too pathetic of not having any internet..last time can still steal my neighbours line...now they block it already..sad...
i'm so used of having internet during my holidays...so i have to go get my internet fixed soon..hopefully!!

Guess i wont be able to update my post that often until i get my internet fixed....

This is just a short stupid post....

No comments: