Sunday, June 14, 2009

Fairy tales and fictional books..songs

Since i was young, i've always like to read stories on fairies, witches, magic and etc...I have a collection of story books and so does my sister.. I find these stories fascinating and exciting..Its like while i was reading, it makes my imagination go wild(hmm...dont know if i put that correctly).. The famous fairy tales that i like were rapunzel, sleeping beauty, rumpelstiltskin, cinderella and etc. I never get bored of reading these stories again and again...As i grew older,my interest in books move to horror books & books about serial killers. When i was in secondary school,i used to go to 'Novel House' every week to borrow books..too bad it closed down already....


Last week, i went to church with my mom...then as i was listening to the sermon, i notice the little girl sitting right infront of me was reading a story book...then as i look closer, i recognised the page that the girl was reading..it looked like one of my story books...when i asked my mom,, she told me that she gave my books to the little girl.. my mom said "the girl likes reading and its best to give it to someone who likes to read.. besides, you are an adult now and you wont be reading these story books again"...haihz..damn sad..

Recently, i went to jusco and mph was having sales..so i went to have a look and i spotted a ' Complete illustrated Fairy Tales of The Brothers Grimm'...and i bought it...although i'm a bit too old for it but i just feel like reading it.....Now i can use some of my time reading books rather than stoning in front of my laptop..







MUSIC

There's this band called Carolina Liar which i find their songs quite nice...Like Show Me What i'm Looking For, Beautiful World, I'm Not Over, Better Alone and Coming to Terms.. These songs are from their album called 'Coming to Terms'..I've put it in my playlist and u can try listening to the songs.

No comments: