Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Skin Allergy....WTF!!!

Deng!!! There are lots of red patches on the back of both my thighs.. It looks like a whole colony of mosquitoes bit me....Its so freaking ugly and itchy too...It started two days ago..I woke up at like 11 pm...Ya!!Its PM not AM...my sleeping time went all cuckoo already...Then my thigh started feeling itchy, so i start scatching it..then all the damn patches and bumps started to appear...I went to the doctor yesterday cause its getting more itchy... The doctor say it was just an allergic reaction..he gave me antihistamines and benovate cream to apply..he said it would heal in a week...phew!! i was so scared its some fungal infection or something...

I dont understand how can i get allergic reaction when i've been doing the same routine everyday...nothing different also...WTF!!!!

I'm going out for a movie later..i guess short pants is a No!! No!! for me...No short pants for me for a week.. Haihzzzz!!!!!!!!


A whole lots of these on both thighs....Thx a lot...



No comments: