Thursday, November 4, 2010

i suck as a blogger. i am lazy

i have abandoned my blog once again!! too lazy to write..sometimes i dont even remember that i have a blog..haha..i usually blog during my sem break cause i'm too bored and i blog about craps like what i'm doing now..crapping!!

i'm supposed to be doing my thesis but i'm just too lazy..I've become very lazy during this sem..all i want to do is go back to my room and stone and my bed.. stupid research's fault.. i can tell u that my everyday routine consist mainly of 4 things.

1st: go uni for lab
2nd: play pool after lab
3rd: go home stone/nap
4th: play dota at night

but it has stopped because of my presentation, thesis and other stuffs.. hosp attachments are approaching. I'm scared cause i think i've forgotten most of the stuffs i've learned. GG-fied!!I've been using this word alot. hah!!

And i'll be graduating in less than a year, hopefully and prayfully!!!touch wood nothing happens. Me as a pharmacist!!hmm!!! feels funny thinking about it..

i may suck as a blogger but i'm a good reader!!a diligent one!!(not sure if thats the right word to describe it). I like reading blog's about ppl's life, food and travel!! :) It doesnt take much effort as u can just lie on ur bed and read..lazy ppl r like that.

Hmm,, i'm done crapping..

Ciaozzie..till we meet again!!