Sunday, May 16, 2010

Baking....

I'm in a baking mood now cause i've been watching the asian food channel almost everyday..

and my first attempt was..


YES!!! MARSHMALLOW!!! But it didnt turn out looking like this... It taste like marshmallow but just in a gooey form..wrong texture..

The recipe is very easy but somehow i failed..maybe its because i tried doing half of the recipe..hehe

I'll do it again next time and hopefully its successful

My next attempt is apple crumble and maybe applesauce apple tart...yum yum!!!!

4 comments:

Shamala said...

i love watching AFC too, but since i'm out with my elective, i don get to watch it that often, but after this friday, i'll be back at it. :D

my life said...

haha..i like to watch hugh's river cottage and also french at home..Delicious!!

Shamala said...

i love Sugar! My mom likes hugh's river cottage..but i find him kinda weird.. :p

Debbie said...

KX! I'm willing to sacrifice myself and be yr guinea pig when you make apple crumbles! =D Lol.